martes, 24 de febrero de 2009

Glasgow... Concert & Quest!!!

Hello friends ...
Today I'm going to debut, because I wanted to tell you that today, we played at RPI Pop in Glasgow, another concert of "The Grand Tour POP 01" for the first time... The concert was not bad, although we dropped a dot ... we know that the competitions are harder ... ;)

What I wanted to tell you is that, after the concert, we are encouraged to make our first popoQuest .... It has been exciting!
I brought Iera to the University of Glasgow and, with the invaluable assistance of www.popoquest.tk, we found the famous Pink Floyd's brick and have experienced ... well, you get an excerpt from my journal to make it any clearer:

23/02/2009
I bought a 23:44 / € 5 for a steak at Thirsty Owl Cafe.
23:44 ¡Rrrraaargh! ¡MEAT!
23:44 Let's see ... East / wall seems fascinating. Let's see where to take ...
23:52 After an arduous journey through lands unknown, arrived at Teacher's House.
23:53 I got a schoolboy jacket (uniform).
23:53 I got a schoolboy pants (uniform).
23:53 Add a / a schoolboy jacket (uniform) to my objects.
23:53 Add a / a schoolboy pants (uniform) to my objects.
23:55 Let's see ... East / wall seems fascinating. Let's see where to take ...
24/09/2009
00:02 After an arduous journey through lands unknown, arrived at Glasgow University.

We got the Schoolboy Suit like Angus Young of AC / DC and Pink Floyd's keyboard. Luckily, we have also learned Rock ... I'm looking forwards to use that keyboard!
The suit does expire, so we put it on and that way we are waiting in the bus station to return to London in the Van ... to see if we stop to visit the Gate in London and Stonehenge ... Occasionally, it great to have some adventures ... ;)

Greetings my friends, and I will continue...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario